Huntington, West Virginia
Robert E. Vital has practiced law in West Virginia since 1974. Mr. Vital graduated from Marshall University with a B.B.A. in Accounting in 1969 and received his J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law in 1974. He is currently a member of the Cabell County and West Virginia State Bar Associations. Mr. Vital practices in the areas of bankruptcy, real estate, estate matters and general civil litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate Transactions
- West Virginia, 1974
- North Carolina, 1988
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, 1974, J.D.
- Marshall University, 1969, B.B.A. Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Cabell County Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association