Huntington, West Virginia
Jason A. Leasure is admitted to practice law in West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. He is originally from Wood County, West Virginia. Jason received a B.S. in Business/Management from the University of Phoenix in Tucson, AZ. After a lengthy career with the U.S. Air Force, he returned to West Virginia to pursue a career in law and received a J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law. Jason’s practice is primarily dedicated to representing injured persons and their families throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky in both state and federal courts.
In 2009, Jason was one of just a handful of attorneys from the entire nation who was selected to study under legendary trial lawyer Gerry Spence at his Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. Since the inception of the Trial Lawyers College in 1994, approximately 850 attorneys from across the nation have been given the privilege of attending the college where they learn from some of the best attorneys in the nation. Jason is one of only four attorneys from West Virginia who graduated from the college.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Lemon Law
- Real Property Disputes
- Construction Law
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- West Virginia University College fo Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, J.D.
- University of Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona, B.S. Business/Management
- Graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College, Dubois Wyoming